Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 WRX with 111,000 miles. I have the Cobb AP, SF Intake, and BPV. My AF Sensor 1 gauge on the accessport will read -25.00 constantly and sometimes it’ll be so bad that my car bogs down as if I’m driving too slow in 2nd gear. I took my intercooler off to see if there was a boost leak and I noticed there isn’t a rubber gasket between the throttle body tube and intercooler. I’m not sure if the tube doesn’t have one or if it blew off somehow.
I’m really new to the Subaru community so I don’t know what else to add, if you need any other info I’ll be sitting in my garage drinking a beer and contemplating my life decisions.
Thanks in advance!

· Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
837 Posts
What map does the AP show you're running? Any others mods like downpipe etc? What setting is the BPV set to e.g. 50/50, full recirc?

The factory TMIC to TB hose has gaskets, which get mangled and leak. Cheap fix is to remove them entirely and clamp down the hose. Perhaps the PO did that. Or it may be aftermarket, but you'd be able to tell. The factory one is made of a woven type material.

· In Æternum
23,698 Posts
You cannot appropriately log the Air Fuel mixtures with the AP.

If you want to know the AFRs you will need to install a WBO2 sensor.

As above - what map are you running?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.