ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Perrin's Wing Riser for my 11' WRX Hatch. Any thoughts on this? I hate when I wash my car and water trickles down the glass of my hatch 20 minutes later and leaves streaks.

PERRIN Performance — — Wing Riser Kit

I don't think it looks bad at all, and it's really not much of a rise.

Yay or nay?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hate when that happens.:shakehead:
I think it looks cool on the pictures but I would want to see it in person first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it. I don't know how it would look on a SWP hatch. I just think the price is kind of steep. All it is, is some spacers and short cable so the spoiler doesn't hit the roof when the hatch is open.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm on the fence... Either get this from Perrin or get myself into a little DIY project. I feel like this is way too simple to spend $150.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm on the fence... Either get this from Perrin or get myself into a little DIY project. I feel like this is way too simple to spend $150.
I could spend a $150 very easily but is it the right choice? Let me know what you end up doing and take pictures.:wiggles:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Price is the killer, that's ridiculous for what you get and it's not the right way to fix your water dripping issue. Use a shop-vac or air compressor to blow out the cracks and crevices. Plus, like Rage said, you do lose quite a bit of functionality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts