ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hatchback with a stage 1 tune. I've really enjoyed it but every time i walk to my car, the gap between the wheels are just bothering me. I've seen couple that were lowered and it looks A LOT better. So im looking for some lowering springs. top quality. I know you guys will say coilovers are the best but this car will never meet the tracks here in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's a daily driver car and just wanted to know if any of you guys have any suggestions or already lowered your car thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
GTWorx cup kit with bilsteins and rce yellow springs

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I dont have that set up.. Not low enough for me...

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I know you guys will say coilovers are the best but this car will never meet the tracks here in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Actually anybody that does recommend coilovers given your goals is an idiot. If you do springs, then you should be doing struts too. RCE would be the springs I generally see getting the best feedback. Then you can either go with Tokico (better) or KYB (good) struts to match. Again, given your goals of a street-driven car, the KYB would be my recommendation since they're 1/2 the price of the Tokico.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just lowered my 2011 SWP hatch with a set of Tanabe Sustec Pro-S0C coilovers. My car is a daily driver, will probably never see the track. The ride is smooth and comfortable but much more stable than the factory set up. Coilovers aren't just for track use. They allow us daily drivers to set the stance exactly where we want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
i put epic lowering springs on today and xxr 527 18x8.75 et 20, still has wheel gap but front is now level with rear and got rid of all the body roll. Im very happy with the out come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts