ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the unfortunate run in with a rabbit and cracked my front bumper on my new 2011 WRX with only 600 miles on it . As soon as I hit it I knew it was broke because of allot of the comments that I had read about on this forum about the bumbers being very week on the 2011's
So after learning a few new swear words I designed and made front Bumber supports for my wounded 2011. I think they made a big difference on how bumper feels . Once these were made and installed I took it to get the bumper replaced . The body shop told me that I should sell the supports back to Subaru because he like them that much and told me he would be calling me for a set when he gets another WRX in with a cracked bumper.

With that said how many of you would be interested in bumper supports for your 2011 WRX ?

If I get enough interest I will make a a bunch and offer them up for sale .
Yes I will take some pictures of them once I see how much interest I get .
Also you will only have to drill 4 holes on the underside of the bumper . I was able to use mounting points that are already there to mount these to the frame .

·
Registered
38 Posts
I willl tel your hay much intrest I have aftery ou post some pics of the bumber suppors. Before and after pics of how bumper feels would be very useful. Please ty to post them this weak.

What new swear words did you learn? I could always use a few more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts