ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6000 miles, dark grey, base model, 4 door, satellite radio added, debadged, extended console, compass/dimming mirror, tinted windows.

Asking $26,900

More pictures in my gallery.

I'm in the Seattle area.

IMG_1045.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, yeah. But, it's negotiable. You think I'm going to put a low price to start the ball rolling?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm moving and already have 2 cars. I got this car for Seattle weather, won't need it anymore in Southern California.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i live in so cal and still bought a new rex!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The price is dependent on where you live. Here in the Northwest, there are a crazy amount of Subarus driving around. In SoCal, very few.

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sorry, did not see that it was an old post. Nonetheless, I stand by my comment lol.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
I'm moving and already have 2 cars. I got this car for Seattle weather, won't need it anymore in Southern California.
You bought it because you're scared of rain or because it snows once every eon?

·
8,921 Posts
Did I hit a nerve, Drews?
No...just curious about your statement since the weather in Seattle is incredibly mild all year round.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I'm surprised KBB is giving it 26,895 for re-sale value
Yea the KBB price doesn't make any sense. I paid that much for a brand new 2012 WRX premium with 17 miles on it.
FWIW, KBB is typically the most inaccurate site for pricing. NADA and Edmunds typically have the most realistic used car values. So to the OP, you should consult those sites to figure out a realistic selling price. Your pricing strategy makes perfect sense though. Start high and negotiate lower! This is always how to get the best negotiation. ;)

Yes, mild. That's why they call Seattle, Southern Alaska.
Um Seattle doesn't have a single month where the average low temp is even below freezing, and only two months where the average high is barely below 50.....
Average Weather for Seattle, WA - Temperature and Precipitation

·
8,921 Posts
Yes, mild. That's why they call Seattle, Southern Alaska.
Um Seattle doesn't have a single month where the average low temp is even below freezing, and only two months where the average high is barely below 50.....
Average Weather for Seattle, WA - Temperature and Precipitation
It's not like I spent 18 years and some change living up there or anything. The worst I saw was in 96, and even Subarus would struggle. Southern Alaska is known as Canada. A simple google search of a world map would show you that. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Got mine brand new 26300 white Hatch base wrx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts