·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
If you mean a 2010 sti hatch, then yes it should fit i believe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that, its a 2011 sti 4 door. and I have a 2011 wrx 4 door. will I have to go crazy with instalation. and will I see a diference in sound and performance.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
What brand exhaust? Pipe diamiter?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Yes that will fit.

Why would you want to put an OEM STI exhaust on there though? I think they're the same part for the catback. The 2011 STI sedan exhaust is REALLY REALLY quiet. How much are you paying for it? I'd really recommend looking for something else...

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
If you dont want to go full cat just go axle and get the nameless

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ teflon_jones
Its free. Hi is getting cat back for the sti. Im in bad shape to put out money and time right now.
@cflip2x
nameless like?? The sound from my stock is fine. The performance is what im looking for, with out too much sound. I work in NY and you know how cop's are.

I'm going from an Audi A8L to this car. I love the speed and the ride, but It just needs a bit more and I cant spend too much on it.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
The STI catback or any other catback will not give you a performance enhancement.You will be taking off your exhaust & taking the same exhaust from someone's car & putting it on your car.All it will give you is some good exercise.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts