ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 WRX and have no problem connecting my phone to the bluetooth but is there a way to sync my contacts? :confused:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Unfortunately not that I know off. I had to add my important contacts manually. :(

·
Registered
226 Posts
And I assume there's no way of getting the persons name to read on the radio area either? only the phone number comes up?

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you think of the bluetooth system as more of a fancy headset than a really good interface to your phone you'll be more impressed with what it can do than be disappointed. :)

The voice recognition is really good picking up numbers you say and displaying that but the bluetooth connection isn't really tapping into your phone and displaying everything it has stored.

·
Registered
226 Posts
doesn't the system announce the caller ID over the speakers?
Nope. Not for my case at least. I have the 2011 premium model. Even after manually inputting a contact, once that contact calls the phone number only shows up and it does not same the contacts name out loud (the one I actually said) .. this is a huge downer :( I had better hopes for a car in the year 2011. I live with tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts