ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Rear decals removed and all pin striping done. Didn't even disassemble the grill, just did it by hand..slow and steady wins the race,

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Like the grille bits, not a huge fan of the wheels, but looks like a good job. What mods done to the car to hit the 300TQ mark?

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car is bone stock, I noticed (and got called out for that also), no idea how it read that high on TQ, ive asked around and the shop apparently reads really high :/ I love the grill and decal removal, I just had extra pin striping and wanted my car to stand out vs the other WRX's around here (without buying new rims)

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and the flat black vents? (the dark spot is the paint yet to dry) whadda ya think. Worst case i can just peel the red off my rims lol

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Like the grille bits, not a huge fan of the wheels, but looks like a good job. What mods done to the car to hit the 300TQ mark?" Invidia full TBE and Cobb Access port sitting in garage waiting to get installed, going with a s2 91 octane tune. But those slips were a stock pull

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hahaha I can pretty much guarantee you that the pinstriping won't hold up on the wheels. Just too much dirt/grime/brake dust and they take a beating. Its a ***** what rotational forces can do :p Looks good though!

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i didnt figure it would hold up in the long run, but for now I drive about 1/8th a block to work and for $1.99 itll be fun while it lasts lol

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the car in Feburary and just rolled over to 9k miles, shows how little I drive it :) The pin striping will last awhile imo

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hope it does for ya. Is that your old WRX in the avatar?

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
We install pinstripe to bike wheels all the time with no issues.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I really like the grille. Where did you pick this up? My Strauss doesn't carry the "house of chrome" accessories it used to, so I don't know where I can pick this up other than ordering it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I really like the grille. Where did you pick this up? My Strauss doesn't carry the "house of chrome" accessories it used to, so I don't know where I can pick this up other than ordering it.
That's the stock 2011 WRX/STI grille with the WRX badge removed and the red pinstripe added.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
buddy I really want take the hood scoop out and paint it also as it seems to want to pop out if you get under the hood firewall. And also thinking of painting calipers

1 - 20 of 48 Posts