ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been checking on Crutchfield and reading here and NASOIC, but can't seem to find a simple answer. Is there a tweeter or set of components that comes with a tweeter that can easily fit in the stock tweeter location with no cutting/modding? I know stock location isn't best SQ-wise, but I'm going for a completely stock looking setup. Thanks guys.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
If you're not willing to install them in the kick panels or A-Pillar, I would just get a set of coaxial speakers instead.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I haven't come across a set that are a direct fit but it would only take a little time with a dremel to make it look pretty good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am eventually going to have the stuff installed by a good car audio place. I am TERRIBLE with electronics and more importantly pulling apart the plastics of these cars to get at everything. I know a shop would have no problem installing tweeters anywhere, but I also know it would be cheaper for me if they could more or less plop some tweeters in the stock location. Coaxials are an option I guess, my only concern is I haven't had coaxials in a car in years...wondering if my legs down there will really hurt the sound. Oh well, more decisions!:wiggles:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. Thank you for that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts