ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I put a whole new sound system in my car. I'm selling the factory touchscreen head unit. Has navigation, am/fm, iPod hookup (usb and aux), mpg display, some subaru factory accel controls (don't know what they do lol), and many other things. The head unit is brand new, I put a new system in my car within the first 2-3 weeks of having it. NO scratches NO problems (works great). Not sure what years it will work up to, but this is off a 2011 STi Limited, so it will def work for a 2011 STi & WRX limited. HMU if your interested. Send me a PM with your name and number and I'll get back to you. I'm looking for about $650 or make me a fair offer. Im from Central New Jersey, so if you wanna come look at it, that's fine. Leaning more towards local pick-up, or am willing to drive a little nit to meet up. But if you want it to be shipped, you pay for shipping! Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay man im gunna pm u my number and stuff maybe well meet up so u can see it

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump w/ a price drop and more info!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay.I thought it was some info pertaining to install

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
nope. Just looking to get rid of it! It just sits around and is doing me no good. So the sooner I sell it, the sooner I can do my suspension!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts