ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here it all is for sale have all the pics Posted Below. PM me if interested.
I have all these parts listed Locally as well, Right now these Prices are SHIPPING INCLUDED so pretty much fiirm on the prices!

Perrin STS adapter + front and rear Bushing. (Brand New, Never USED) $100 for all.
Cobb SRI + Airbox (includes cobb license plate frame :) 7k miles $200
CNT Catted DP (Bellmouth) 7kmiles $200 SOLD
Grimspeed 3"-2.5" adapter with Donut Gasket + DP gasket. (200miles on these, perfect shape) $50
Momo Nero Shift Nobb. $50

·
Registered
479 Posts
good luck with the sale! why are you parting your stage 2?

·
Registered
479 Posts
what!? that sucks man. hope everything works out.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yea it did, my INS went up some and just dont see the point of spending the Money per month between payment and INS, when trying to get a house etc. so cut the car for a yr or 2 and come back is the goal.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, has it shipped yet? :confused: Antsy to do an install. :fyea: Address is correct btw.
Yea dude I shipped it Friday night, they said ti would go out Sat, SO I'm thinking today or tomorrow? I thought I sent you the Tracking number? I'll PM it to you when I get to work. sorry

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yea dude I shipped it Friday night, they said ti would go out Sat, SO I'm thinking today or tomorrow? I thought I sent you the Tracking number? I'll PM it to you when I get to work. sorry
The tracking number showed up today through paypal. It's all good, figured I'd ask though. Tracking number says tomorrow, thanks much!! Hopefully I can handle the loudness I've heard rumor of with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts