ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Dennis. I picked up 2011 WRX last April. I was always liked Subaru’s but had no experience with them. In the past I owned a Civic, an RSX, and finally owned 2 GTOs. I got back from overseas and wanted to get something different. So I talked to a buddy of mine who has owned a few subbies and made my decision to trade my Goat for a silver 2011. I love the car and have been modding it once it hit the 1000mile mark to current. I will continue to do so until I get to that point where I feel it is complete.

If you would like to see a list of current mods check over in the Builds Section.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds/134352873-2011-silver-wrx-build-date.html#post2846805

Well hope to learn some stuff and help some people out.

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
Welcome. Looks like a pretty solid build you have there. Bet you're already looking for a turbo upgrade :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I have been looking might go with a 20g for the time being since someone offered to sell it to me for 800. It is an AMR but he broke the 400 mark with it. Not sure once I get my money back for my injector cores and sell the this AP I have I might go ahead and get that turbo from him. Most likely going to switch out the 65c fuel pump though had some issues getting over the 22psi mark with seems like it is struggling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts