ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2010 wrx hatch original motor with 200k miles on it. I am a vehicle inspector with Manheim auto and write condition reports on cars so I can list everything as it is.
No replaced panels all original paint, roof painted to matte black by choice. Very well done no fish eyes or sand marks or tape lines.
Sti turbo around 400 miles on it ,aluminum top intercooler, aluminum radiator, blow off valve, lowered a little and on coils, stock wheels about 4-5 inch curb rash all around, no structural damage very minimal rust. Seat leather in 4.4/5 condition. Regularly conditioned and taken care of, same goes with dash regularly maintained. Cobb shifter and short shift, dash trim barley any scratch marks, steering wheel leather 4.3/5 barley signs of wear. Fluids everything early and on time. No lights on dash or leaks at all. Perrin intake. Previous owner did map it with an cobb port but I don't know to what and I don't have the access port he took it. No stains on any interior parts. Headliner has no tears or stains. Back up camera and mic installed no visible wires. Still has the stock windshield at 200k miles. That should say something of the previous owners. Trying to get a ball park of offer please text me. Clean title. Oh also an invidia n1 exhaust. In the last Vegas area. Willing to drive close or discuss other options. Please text me with offers if interested.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts