Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 tastefully modified wrx 60k miles for sale NOVA area $16500 Pricedrop*

Need to sell my stage 2 black 2010 WRX premium due to a growing family. This was my daily driver and it is mostly highway miles. I live in a townhouse so car was not garaged. Being black it has some noticeable scratches and rockchips that you would expect on an 8 year old vehicle. I was planning on keeping this car as long as it would run but it is just not large enough to accommodate my family anymore.

Miles: 60000

Price: 16500K (pretty firm but we can talk)

Clean Title and Carfax, No accidents, Non Smoker, Most service records included, All work done my MACH V motorsports in sterling Virginia. Passes emissions and inspection with no problem.

ENGINE -stage 2 tuned by Mach V motor sports via accessport currently running 19.5 psi boost. Dynoed at 285 hp 330 tq to the wheels. (Cobb access port included)
catted nvidia downpipe
nameless axleback exhaust
aem cold air intake
prosport boost AND oil pressure gauge mounted in ATI cluster gauge bezel
kartboy shortshifter with all bushings

SUSPENSION- lowered 1.75 in front 1.25 in rear with epic engineering springs on KONI yellow shocks for that aggressive look
eibach front and rear sway bars
kartboy front and rear endlinks
Cusco strut tower bar

MISC.- pioneer avhp4400 head unit wired to function with steering wheel controls
wired for subwoofer
hellatone horns
color changing hyper white blinker lights with module
steel braided brake lines
rallyarmor mud flaps
Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace
vehicle has HIDS/heated seats/moon roof/ upgrade audio/Bluetooth/Handsfree
Brake pads and rotors just changed (stoptech street)

ISSUES: Being my daily driver and a black vehicle it has your rockchips and minor scratchs on front bumper and hood. Some road debris hit the front driver side mud flap, cracking it and ricocheting to the tire causing a minor gash. Tires have some curb rash. Small ding on passanger side door panel. I never use the rear windows and recently notice the rear driver side is not working, I have not had a chance to look into it.

All in all about 4-5 grand worth of mods and have never had any issues with it. Tune performed in April of 2014 and has been running like a top ever since. Please contact me with any questions and I will get more photos up when I get a chance.

[/url]image1 by [/IMG]

image2 by [/IMG]

image3 by [/IMG]

Evan P 2010 WRX by [/IMG]

image2 (1) by [/IMG]

image1 (1) by [/IMG]

image3 (1) by [/IMG]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts