ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are selling our 2009 WRX Red Premium Sedan. It is in excellent, not abused condition.

Some of the options include:
Power Windows,Rear Window Defroster,Tinted Glass,Alloy Wheels,Sunroof/Moonroof,A/C: Front,Cruise Control,Power Locks,Power Steering,Remote Keyless Entry,Bucket Seats,Airbag: Driver,Airbag: Passenger,Airbag: Side,Anti-Lock Brakes,Fog Lights,CD Changer,Premium Sound

DSCF1846.jpg DSCF1845.jpg DSCF1844.jpg

A full optioned Premium edition WRX. All service done at the dealership. Other options included multi-disc CD with Sirius radio, factory MOMO shift knob, luggage organizer kit, factory grill option, factory rear seat drink holder kit and legal tinted windows. It is owned by the wife of a middle aged car enthusiast and has never been abused. We bought this car to have a powerful, all wheel drive car with a sporty character. We trade every couple of years and it is time for the next new toy!

motor.JPG front seat.jpg rear seat2.jpg

This is an excellent low mileage WRX. As nice an 09 WRX as you will find at a big discount over new pricing with these options. I may be able to assist with delivery depending on your needs and location.

Below NADA retail at $21,995.00 obo, must sell

Jay
806-946-7252 anytime:wiggles:

Muleshoe, Texas USA (Near Lubbock/Amarillo area)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top! I meant it when I said Or Best Offer, Must sell. If you are looking for an excellent late model example here it is. Don't let distance be a problem. I am close to the Lubbock, Texas airport if you want to fly in and I can also work with you on delivery if needed.

Thanks,

Jay
806-946-7252 cell anytime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump back up for new lowered price effective 5/9/11 of $21,995.00. Need to sell and would like to see an enthusiast get it. I have a trailer and can help with transport if needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts