·
Premium Member
23,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Looks nice!

Put a diesel with manual tranny combo in that thing, and it'll be in the running for my next car. I may be moving to a snowy climate next year. :sadwave:

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. not the forester too! :sadwave::sadwave::sadwave:

i would like to have a personal conversation with whoever is coming up with these designs :mad:

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Bah. I have an '06 WRX, too. But I have to admit the new styling is pretty shnazzy. I'm not a fan of the '08 WRX sedan, but the 5-door WRX, Legacy, Forester, and Tribeca all look pretty good in their new iterations, IMO.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
We now have 22 unofficial images of the 2009 Subaru Forester in this gallery, which could be more pics than what Subaru plans to officially release on December 25th when the new CUV actually debut.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/17/it-never-ends-more-new-pics-of-2009-subaru-forester/
Interior looks nice, grille looks awful.

i would like to have a personal conversation with whoever is coming up with these designs :mad:
:rotfl: At thoughts of the conversation.........

Wrxtreme06: " Like, how come you made it ugly."

Engineer: We increased its cargo capacity by 15%, styled the interior based on an award winning design, and poled its target demographic and it scored very well.

Wrxtreme06: "But its totally totally Ugly!!!! I'd never buy one of those!!!"

Engineer: You aren't even close to our demographic, we don't care.

Wrxtreme06: How come I can't get pink Piggies on it? I want pink Piggies!!!

Engineer: Riiiiight.

:rotfl:

j/p:tongue:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Bah. I have an '06 WRX, too. But I have to admit the new styling is pretty shnazzy. I'm not a fan of the '08 WRX sedan, but the 5-door WRX, Legacy, Forester, and Tribeca all look pretty good in their new iterations, IMO.
Infraction given for failing to conform to the popular view of the new models.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
:rotfl: At thoughts of the conversation.........

Wrxtreme06: " Like, how come you made it ugly."

Engineer: We increased its cargo capacity by 15%, styled the interior based on an award winning design, and poled its target demographic and it scored very well.

Wrxtreme06: "But its totally totally Ugly!!!! I'd never buy one of those!!!"

Engineer: You aren't even close to our demographic, we don't care.

Wrxtreme06: How come I can't get pink Piggies on it? I want pink Piggies!!!

Engineer: Riiiiight.
:rotfl:
j/p:tongue:
Post of the week. :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well the forester couldn't stay sexy for long I guess.:sadwave:

I remember my mom bought one when they first came out like 10 years ago. I told her it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
I don't know, but there's a suspicious looking fellow peeking over the A-pillar. I'm ****ing creeped out, yo.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
I don't know, but there's a suspicious looking fellow peeking over the A-pillar. I'm ****ing creeped out, yo.
hes not on the passanger side though. keep in mind the car is maddddddd JDM. ;)

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Looks nice!

Put a diesel with manual tranny combo in that thing, and it'll be in the running for my next car. I may be moving to a snowy climate next year. :sadwave:
+1 or 2 or whatever.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I dont like that extra mirror or whatever that thing is! Its really not all that bad looking. I wanna see a XT/STi model though!! :)

V

·
0 Posts
I'm surprised none of you have ever seen that kind of mirror before. It is a very old design shared by cars back in the 70's. Newer cars in Japan still, occasionally equip longer cars with this frontal side mirrors(Ive seen two, one on each side before). My reasoning is, to diminish the blind spot on longer wheelbase cars.

my 0.02

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
I'm surprised none of you have ever seen that kind of mirror before. It is a very old design shared by cars back in the 70's. Newer cars in Japan still, occasionally equip longer cars with this frontal side mirrors(Ive seen two, one on each side before). My reasoning is, to diminish the blind spot on longer wheelbase cars.

my 0.02
to me it just perpetuates the stereotypes......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts