ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All -

I have a factory navigation head unit and iPod interface that I just pulled out of my 2009 WRX 5 door.
The unit worked perfectly and is in great shape.

The only thing that is missing is the cable that goes from the iPod interface to the iPod (run through the center console and I haven't pulled it apart to get it out).

I am selling this for two reasons...
1. I don't need it and would like to get a couple bucks for it
2. There is no point in it sitting around my house when someone else could use it.

I would like to get $400 for both of them together and I will pay for the shipping in the US.

Also have a K&N Typhoon intake I am selling ($150) (I went to a stage 1 cobb map which requires the stock intake). No CEL's and the sound was great.

Thanks!
Tim

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
Toss up a picture of the navi so we know which one it is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't be sure because I haven't seen the wiring harness for a non nav 2009.
I can tell you that there were three things I unplugged from the back of the unit that makes me believe that the unit will be plug and play:

1. Antenna - I assume that is a standard in both
2. Steering Wheel controls - is assume those are standard as well, especially since I didn't have blu tooth in mine car.
3. the Factory wiring harness - I can only assume this is standard because Crutchfield sent me a male version to wire the new system in and didn't ask which I needed.

Unfortunately I can't be absolutely certain... so I would rely on you to make sure it will fit you application.
I am 99% sure it is plug and play... perhaps someone else on the forum could help us out?

Let me know if you are still interested...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about $325 shipped... and for $325 shipped I will throw in the iPod interface for free (I don't want to go through the trouble of selling it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not interested in a trade... I just pulled it to put a complete aftermarket system in, so I have no use for the stock one (mine or yours).
Sorry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts