ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend I did the vf52 swap. I also installed Cobb turbo inlet, Cobb sf intake, and Rev9 catless DP. I’m going to run the TP 2.52 tune. The problem is, I think the vf52 that I bought (rev9) sits lower somehow in the engine bay, and the AVO top mount I’m trying to install is significantly thicker. So the intercooler is blocked by the master cylinder bolt. The only 2 things I could think of would be to get like an inch and a half aluminum spacer to put in between the turbo and the top mount? Or getting flanges that go to a hose and connect them like that?
I can’t imagine I’m the o lay one to run into this problem so I thought I’d ask here. Couldn’t find too much when I researched it. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

·
BooSTIng
2,723 Posts
Could you take a couple pics and post them please? Give me a better idea of what exactly is going on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could I’m working out of town during the week so I can’t until this weekend. Basically I need the turbo to sit higher somehow so what my intercooler will clear the master cylinder. It will sit in there kinda crooked but that’s the o my way she’s gonna go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts