ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*sigh* :sadwave: i've finally come to that point where i HAVE to sell my subie. the family is expanding and i need to buy a truck and in order to do that i need to sell my car! pretty depressing but i guess i have to! at least if someone buys it from here i know they'll take good care of her! I'm asking $17,500 OBO

-2008 wrx Hatchback
-stock engine: manual 5 speed
-Injen CAI
-Custom fit catback 3" straight pipe
-no accidents
-90% freeway driven
-99k miles (engine block replaced and heads leveled UNDER WARRANTY at Subaru in san jose CA at 76k miles. one day the engine light came on, so I took the car into the dealer and they said there was pressure loss in cylinder #2. when they went to fix it they had scratched the bore of my engine block and had to replace the whole thing under warranty haha, i guess i got lucky on that one!!! brand new freeby engine!)

call (four zero eight). 4 7 8. 0 9 6 6. ask for Craig!

sallybru1.jpg sallybru3.jpg sallybru2.jpg

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
mind posting some normal pics to see how it really looks?
+1. I'm not in the market for this car, but I think you'll have much more interest if you post some shots with more accurate color. The exaggerated, HDRish colors make the car look blue. If someone's looking to buy a car, they want to see a true representation of it. Post some more shots (plus some detail shots, including interiors) without the artistic effects and I think you'll see more responses. Best of luck :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts