Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crawford Air oil separator Samco racing aluminum radiator fan real radiator upper and lower Simcoe radiator hoses Cobb short shift kit Cobb shifter bushings front and rear Cobb access port Costco strut brace cut Costco Front and rear bushings Costco strut brace Costco rear lower control arms Cobb access port white line RCA white line bushing sway bars KW variant triple quail overs with Kaymac camber plates two piece floating front rotors project and the brake pads Volk racing 18 inch forged wheels 2635 18 Perelli P0 Nero tires alpine system ceramic tint forged internals JE 99.5 mm FSR pistons ACL bearings Cosworth APR head studs Cosworth valve springs that manly H-beam connecting rods custom tune on speed density 430 4WHP on 91 octane Perian rotated 30 5R turbo kit parrin down pipe parrin front mount intercooler kit parrin equal length header air and oil catch cancosworth intake manifold Airmotive oil pressure regulator aeromotive intake air fuel rails 1d 1000cc injectors grimmspeed 3 port ends Omni map sensor spa bob for sale too much to list
2008 Subaru Impreza wax sti 5dr

·
Master Baiter
12,653 Posts
I've moved your thread to the appropriate subsection.

SickSubi said:
too much to list
You're looking to sell your car, but you're not willing to put together a comprehensive list?

My advice would be to do some reorganization of everything that's done to the car (a run-on sentence like that won't attract anyone), include pictures of the vehicle, and mention the location of the vehicle.

·
BooSTIng
2,316 Posts
I cant even get myself to read through that post. I would personally never buy a car that the seller didn't put the effort into even making the post readable.

My wrx back to stock part out thread was much more organized, with pictures. Update this post and put some effort and pics in with it if you want a chance of selling.

GLWS

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
This is the world's worst for sale ad.

Itemize the parts you have on the car.

Post pictures of the car.

Mileage?

Price?

Post your location.

As of right now I can't even read the ad, it says you're selling a "WAX" and it makes my head hurt. Sounds like a nice car, though.. Good luck!!!

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
I also love that there are so many "Costco" parts on the car. I prefer Sam's Club myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.