ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold the rack and all weather mats but the side cargo nets are still available for the cost of postage!

Sold my WRX last month and have a Toyota Tacoma 4X4 now so I have some factory accessories I need to get rid of and thought I would list them here first. Been mostly a lurker here but benefited from the valuable advice over the last few years.

Factory All Weather Mats (2008-2011 sedan and 5-door)
- SOLD!

Factory Roof Rack (2008-2011 sedan and 5-door)
- SOLD!

Factory Side Cargo Nets (2008-2011 sedan only)
- TAKEN!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I'm only offering them for local pickup right now but check back with me in a couple weeks if they don't sell. I don't have the original boxes and will need to hunt down something that will work for shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
PM sent abut the mats

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Which roof rack do you have and how much do you want for it and the attachments?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which roof rack do you have and how much do you want for it and the attachments?
It is the Subaru factory rack for the Impreza/WRX/STi (see picture). It's mounts to the factory mounting points in the roof drip rails. Very clean styling and takes minutes to install or remove. I'm including the rack mounts that allow you to use Subaru or Yakima bike, kayak or ski attachments.

The rack retails for $200 and 4 sets of the various mounts retails for another $100. The first $100 to show up and take it all away gets a very nice rack

Stock pics of rack as well as the bike/kayak/cargo box mounting clamps and ski/snowboard mounting clamps. I'll try to upload actual pics tonight.

SubaruRack.JPG Bike_kayak_cargo_mounting_clamps.gif Ski_Snowbrd_mounting_clamps.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Cargo nets free for the cost of postage. I think I should be able to ship via USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelope to anywhere in the continental US for $5.00. First PM gets them!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts