ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently Sold my 09 WRX so I need to get rid of some of the things I have for it. I still have original Box and like I said, its unmarried. A few maps already loaded. Pretty much every map that you'd need 91 OCT and 93 OCT stage 1 and 2 so on and so fourth. I will have to look for the USB wire. I have it somewhere my wife just likes to miss place things.

Only used it 4 times.

$490 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal. PM me if you're interested. I can post pictures as well.

Located in TX
Pick up available if you're near by.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently Sold my 09 WRX so I need to get rid of some of the things I have for it. I still have original Box and like I said, its unmarried. A few maps already loaded. Pretty much every map that you'd need 91 OCT and 93 OCT stage 1 and 2 so on and so fourth. I will have to look for the USB wire. I have it somewhere my wife just likes to miss place things.

Only used it 4 times.

$490 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal. PM me if you're interested. I can post pictures as well.

Located in TX
Pick up available if you're near by.
Where in Texas are you located? Anywhere near Lubbock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got the Cobb AP unit last night. It came with everything mentioned - I read that they no longer pack the CDs with the unit so it was a complete system. Quick and easy transaction!

The 2012 maps are loaded - just waiting til this afternoon for the installation.

Thanks again Clearvue!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts