Subaru WRX Forum banner

2007 Wrx Protuned vf39 VS. 2007 Acura TL type S!

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  RayfieldsWRX 
#1 ·
Okay, so my best friends and I always talk shiet to each other when it comes to eachothers' car. I said his car will smell my smoke when I pass him or maybe not cuz i will pass him so far that the smoke will be gone by the time his car get there. We're really cool about it but here's the question.
What do you think the outcome will be?
my car: 2007wrx vf39 @ 285whp/300wtq.
vs.
his car: 2007acura TL type S

I already know the outcome but want to hear it from people so i can show him this thread.

#2 ·
just go do it and tell us the out come... dont be a paper racer
you should be able to take him without much of a fight depending on what kind of driver u are tho imo

#6 ·
I already know the outcome but want to hear it from people so i can show him this thread.
This has my vote for stupidest thread of 2008. Who cares which car will win in a street race? Street racing is for stupid, immature kids.

#8 ·
This has my vote for stupidest thread of 2008. Who cares which car will win in a street race? Street racing is for stupid, immature kids.

dont hate on the guy because he wants to do a little bit of street racing. you have a fast car for a reason. just dont get stupid a hit a light pole or something. just be safe but have fun

#10 ·
dont hate on the guy because he wants to do a little bit of street racing. you have a fast car for a reason. just dont get stupid a hit a light pole or something. just be safe but have fun
So to summarize, "just be safe, and streetrace". Good thinking.

#14 ·
I did NOT mention about street racing. Good job on imagining it though. I guess I shouldn't start a thread just to show people how our car can do much better with $10,000 different.
I like to check this thread just because I want to know what my car can handle against other cars. I think this is why this thread is helpful. I would never pick on anyone. They're the one pick on me and if I know what their car can do then i'll give it a run. This is why this thread is helpful. Thanks for your time guys. It's fun to see positive feedback.:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.