Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I'm selling my 2006 Subaru WRX. A few things about the car, it has 158k miles and will go up as it is my daily, I've put work into this car and made sure it's gotten what it's needed. the head gasket, valve covers, the half moons in the valve covers have all been replaced and everything that was plastic such as the half moons and the baffle plate have been changed to billet metal and pretty much every other gasket has been changed, i have all paperwork for the repairs, they were all done within the last few months. I'm the second owner and I received it at 90k miles.This car has an upgraded turbo, stage 2 clutch, stage two tune, external wastegate, cobb exhaust system, mishimoto upgraded radiator, iga oil catch can, delete plates for the air control system, apr studs, all the aos lines were replaced, tires fairly new (3 months old).It is also a TR(track ready) Model which means it has the aluminum control arms and dual compression calipers. Looking for 7k obo, it’s a great car but I’m going away to college for the spring so I wont need it, it’ll just sit in my garage, hit me up 631 394 7095

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts