36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Subaru Legacy Spec B (412/500)63k miles
Vin # 4S3BL676466207333
Exterior Condition: 9/10
Interior Condition: 9/10
Price: $19,000
Contact Info: Phone: (828) 421-4488 Email: [email protected]

I purchased this car in September of 2009 with the purpose of making it my daily commuter to and from work. Soon after I started working remotely so I really have no need for the car anymore. The Legacy is completely stock other than aftermarket wheels that came with it when I purchased it.

This is number 412/500. The car is in excellent condition both in/out. There are a few small rock chips / scratches on the front bumper, but other than that the exterior is mint.

The interior is perfect except for a few small scratches in the left-rear passenger door panel. I have only put 3,000 miles on the car since I purchased it. It has new belts and had the 60k service done before I purchased it from a Subaru dealership in Massachusetts.

I am located in the Charlotte, NC area and am available to show the car anytime after 5pm during the week and anytime over the weekends. If you are seriously interested in purchasing this amazing Spec-B, feel free to contact me. Additional pictures of specifics are available upon request. Thanks all!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it come with stock wheels?
No it doesn't. When I purchased the car it had the aftermarket wheels on it. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daily Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts