Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is most likely the lowest mileage 2005 WRX STI on the planet!! 6,500 miles on the odometer and never seen rain. It’s the real deal in stunning black. The car is located in British Columbia, Canada. It’s showroom condition from interior, engine and under. There’s only one like this and likely the only opportunity to get a near new 2005 WRX STI. How much? How do you price one of one? Offers somewhere above U.S. 30,000 for the chance to go back in time and buy this showroom beauty!

Attachments

·
Æternum
15,551 Posts
Wow that's very impressive. Why is the mileage so low?

For listing price, you might want to consult Hagerty. They've recently released "collector" pricing for these cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car was originally owned by a collector who garaged it and babied it so it one of those rare cases of being a concourse original car. I’ve never seen one with lower mileage. Thanks for the tip about Hagerty. They value it as concourse - $40,000

·
Æternum
15,551 Posts
The car was originally owned by a collector who garaged it and babied it so it one of those rare cases of being a concourse original car. I’ve never seen one with lower mileage. Thanks for the tip about Hagerty. They value it as concourse - $40,000
Well there you have it!

That's a cool car. Good luck with whatever comes of it.

·
Super Moderator
10,960 Posts
Is there an emoji for hhhnnnngggg?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Wow. Such a thing is pretty rare.

I'm curious if anyone knows what parts may need to be replaced just due to age? Hoses, gaskets, etc?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually the car has been on special tire pads started, moved and run most every week. It’s ready to drive without any repair or replacement.
The point of storing it was to make it a rare collectable in perfect condition. That’s why its covered, has a battery trickle charge on it 24/7, sits on special tire pads to protect the integrity of the tires and well lubed.
This car sits in a heated garage year round.
It’s hard to own anything one of a kind in the world but that was the intention of the previous owner. I bought it because it was one of one and I realized I didn’t want to make it the same as every other 2005. It’s an amazing show car that can be in any car show or someone can have it and continue the time capsule.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There was a silver 05 Sti that was being sold on eBay. The mileage was a little over 3k and the closing bid was like 37k. You should be able to get a hefty price for that one. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would be nice to see it go to someone who loves the car. I’m open to offers but I hope it continues to be a special car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts