Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Stage II WRX Wagon for Sale in CA (Bay Area)

2004 WRX Wagon, Rally Blue, 5 speed manual. I purchased it new and am the sole owner, and have put all 89,250 miles on it myself (mostly highway). As you all know, we treat these things like we would treat our children, so it’s in great shape inside and out.

Oil changes every 3,750 miles with synthetic oil as recommended by Subaru. All fluid changes and general maintenance as per Subaru schedule or better.

MODS & UPGRADES:

Engine & Transmission:
Cobb AccessPort, Cobb Uppipe, Cobb TBE, Samco IC hoses, Subaru STI short throw shifter, Kartboy front and rear shifter bushings, Superpro rear differential bushings, K&N drop in filter

Suspension & Wheels:
Prodrive 18" PFF7 British pewter wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS 225/40 Tires, Prodrive lowering springs, Koni adjustable sport strut inserts, STI strut mounts, Cobb Tuning front and rear sway bars, Perrin solid end-links in the front and rear, Cobb stainless steel brake lines, Powerslot premium rotors, Whiteline steering rack bushings

Interior/Accessories:
Omori turbo boost and EGT gauges mounted in dash, Momo air leather shift knob, OEM painted side skirts, cleared headlights, 10” subwoofer and amp, Sirius satellite radio

Images: http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/saltyfresh/2004 WRX For Sale/

Asking $11,500. Value sources place 2004 Subaru WRX wagons anywhere between 10-12,000 and the car has over $5,000 in modifications.

Please PM with inquiries and questions, be happy to provide additional info upon request.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the car still for sale? Give me a call at...

I live in Virginia. Would you be able to make a few videos of the car and email them to me?
Hey 04WRXR,

Sold it yesterday. You might want to delete your post btw, your phone number is now hanging out on the internet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.