ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks, it's time for the end of my era. This was the first thing I bought when I started working out of college. It's treated me very well and also been the longest I've had 1 car for (over 3 and a half years). I'm selling it to save up and try out something new next year. I am the 2nd owner, car was 100% stock before I bought it. I have receipts for pretty much everything. Most of the major work like exhaust install were all done professionally by either Akuma Motorsports or Precision Tuning. I'm probably forgetting some stuff now but will add later if I think of it:

Car has 93,000 on it. I used it living in Manalapan to drive 5 miles across town and take bus into city. Now I am in Wallington and commute 5 miles to Lyndhurst so almost all of these miles are highway. The car has been to Boston, Virginia Beach, Western PA, etc.

Parts on car(cobb products are no longer made):

Cobb Short ram intake
Cobb Shift knob
Up pipe and turbo back
Hawk brake pads
Go Fast Bits BOV (adjustable to recirc, half recirc, or vent)
Epic Engineering Springs and Sway Bars with Cartboy Endlinks
HID's and yellow fog lights
Strut tower bar and H brace
Cobb Accessport and protuned by Akuma Motorsports
Alpine head unit and mix of alpine/rockford fosgate speakers
2 10" alpine subs and alpine amp
Synthetic fluid in tranny and rear.
tinted in back
stock clutch replaced
front axles replaced
fuel filter replaced
Spark plugs replaced with 1 step colder
rota torque wheels with kumho ecsta spt tires

parts that are going with car:

I still have the stock intake/snorkel and exhaust which I will post links to below
stock wheels and tires
steel wheels with blizzaks (car feels like it's on rails in the snow)
stock bov
Hella horns and adapter

Not all parts needed replacement but I lucked out ordering parts from a company that I had them replaced anyway (axles and clutch)
Car has never been launched, still has that subaru tranny thing where you have to be stopped to go into first Akuma confirmed there were no flakes when replacing the fluid.

I'll attach pictures below. Car has a small dent in passenger side rear door. I came home from work to see a shopping car bumped into it a month after I got it.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g398/rotorocker/

I'm pricing this very aggressively and try not to think about how much I have into the car plus what I paid, price is $10,500

email is [email protected]
cell is 732-580-0138

I'm hoping someone from a car forum buys it so it will be taken care of and I don't have to post it on craigs list and get who knows what kind of replies

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's still for sale, I'm looking to straight up sell it. I already have another vehicle to drive. I don't mind driving to meet someone but driving it 4 hours just to have someone test drive it is too much

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got back from cruise/thanksgiving. All pm's answered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts