ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my current budget is around 12 - 14k and I looking at whether it would be better to get a 2004 wrx sti or a 2013 brz, both are around the same price. My main concern is performance potential and which one in y'all opinion would be better spent dropping money into

·
Registered
210 Posts
What are the miles on each vehicle? Has either one of these vehicles been modified? Will you ever need to carry anything larger than a loaf of bread?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are the miles on each vehicle? Has either one of these vehicles been modified? Will you ever need to carry anything larger than a loaf of bread?
I was just looking for overall opinion, assume the miles are decent and they are both completely stock

·
Æternum
19,986 Posts
One is 9 years newer and arguably a better sports car.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a 2015 BRZ. I loved the car fun to drive, easy to get the back end loose on corners. Stock BRZ is extremely underpowered in my opinion. After I had installed intake, full exhaust from headers, and openflash tuner with E85 tune the car finally had some pep in its step. Had the car for three years. I just traded it in two weeks ago and got a 2017 WRX because I wanted more power. I still have the Openflash tablet if you do decide to get the BRZ and interested in purchasing it. I have it up for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts