ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, we have 4 STI Cobb Accessports available for sale!!

Since this is our first run of them we are offering a special on them to let everyone know we are a Cobb Stocking Dealer.

The special is as follows; buy any other item from us; "i" badge, bushing kit, endlinks, hose kits. . . . and get the Accessport for $625.00

Shipping on any item with the Accesport will be $10.00, as long as it is not oversized or being shipped out of country (this includes alaska and hawaii) Most of our items already include free shipping in our other for sale threads. If that is the case on the part you want to buy, then there will be no additional shipping added with the purchase of the Accessport

If you want to know what we have in stock please refer to this most recent post:

other items on sale

or

call us!!

To place the order please call me, Aaron, at 303-591-0929.

If you have any questions please ask away or pm me.

Once the 4 Accessports are gone the special is over and i will update the post to reflect that.

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
882 Posts
utec better :)

gusto said:
wouldnt stage 2 be ok with that??? just lose the ebc and maybe the intake....

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, why'll we are waiting for the next shipment of o4 Sti Accessports, I figure I can let you guys know that we had 8 02-03 WRX Accessports in.

Most were already billed out-due to pre-exsisting backorders, but we do have two left for the 02-03 WRX. These seem to be more sought after than the Sti's. So if you are interested please pm me or give me a call. $605.00 shipped ground anywhere in the continental U.S. Air freight or next day requests will be taken but at an additional cost to the Customer/You.

Thanks

Aaron
303-591-0929

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are now out of 02-03 Accessports as well.

The 04 WRX ACcessports will be here tomorrow. I will update you guys as soon as i get them in.

Thanks

Aaron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts