ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
question would the sti tranny go with the 02 wrx (ej20)?
It would appear to have everything you need for the swap, but its 5 in the morning so I could be wrong

Either way free bump

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have cash, I live in Ga. Just can't spend that much..... If only I didn't have a kid :tongue: Let's see. How many launches on stage 1 do you think an 02 5-spd will take?

On a serious note, Shocker, If you have any trouble getting rid of that stuff and might get a little flexible on the price PM me.

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you still have the 6-speed by late next week I might just take it off your hands. I recently got scammed on EBAY for a 6-speed for $3,320. I am in the process of disputing it with EBAY, PAYPAL, and my credit card company, I also got the FBI involved. So, like I said if my money is available by next week and you still have it I will take it. I desperately need my bugeye to run again. Its just collecting bird poo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No on buy anything from this guy. I have paid him for this transmission last week monday. He ahsnt shipped it like he promised. Does not return phone calls, does not answer pms.

Scammer alert!

He has logged on nasioc and here but hasnt returned my pm's

·
Registered
14 Posts
No on buy anything from this guy. I have paid him for this transmission last week monday. He ahsnt shipped it like he promised. Does not return phone calls, does not answer pms.

Scammer alert!

He has logged on nasioc and here but hasnt returned my pm's
tell me where in GA he is, PM me and I'll try to have somebody pay him a little visit....

·
Registered
16 Posts
tell me where in GA he is, PM me and I'll try to have somebody pay him a little visit....
He isnt located in GA, this guy lied he is really located in knoxville, kn. I have called the police donw there already. I am pressing charge on saturday if he doesnt return my money.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts