ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Los Angeles, near crenshaw and wilshire. Dissappeared last night I guess...the only thing I found was a little "15" blue fuse.

What can never be replaced is all of the love and care, hands on work that I have done.

Whatever. I am bummed.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver w/ silver side skirts...15% tint. And red samco intercooler hose's. There is an sti lower arm bar sitting in the back waiting to go on, I was going to do that tommorrow.

I hope they die.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man thats some BS
sorry to hear that. Just got my 05 sti and will always try to stay out of areas that look like there could be trouble for a nice car.
If i ever have to leave the car unattended for long amounts of time... I will probably elect to go with a friend and let the beast sit in the garage. Hope It turns up man .. GL

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sounds like there maybe a market for wrx's now...Garage them boys, I wouldn't want any of you to go throught this BS

·
Registered
23 Posts
That sux...wagons are so cool man...i feel your pain.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Dude, so sorry to hear about your loss...I'll be keeping an eye out for your wagon...did you have an alarm system on your car?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll keep an eye out as well. Anything else that could help in distinguishing it? rims? or anything like that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats up everyone!

So, no word on the car as of yet. I think it was probably towed from the area and stripped, but that is just me guessing.

It was an 04 silver wagon, silver side skirts, 15%tint all the way around, very clean and debadge except for the WRX lettering.

I hate to say this, but I hope it is gone and never to come back. Its just to weird for me. I am really bummed, but I appreciate all of the feed back.

take it easy!

Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your car is totally gone and stripped dude.
My car was stolen on 06/07 in West LA and not show up yet.
I think it is gone forever.
Already got the insurance check and in a process of buying the new Legacy GT
;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts