ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a 2004 GSXR 1000 for sale. Parts Unlimited chain with riveted master link, new brakes, vortex sprokets one down in front two down in rear, speedo healer(calibrates speedo for sproket change, and has a speed memory button), Vortex frame sliders, spools and spool stand, Yoshimura TRX carbon fiber exhaust, fender eliminator kit, new rear turn signals, back off light tail module, rear seat, rear seat cowl, 3 windscreens, has a Zero Gravity Double Bubble tinted windscreen on now, orange LED light kit, rear tire hugger, new manual cam chain tensioner, New Bridgestone front tire, Shinko rear, full syn oil. changed every 4,000 miles. stomp grip tank traction pads, pro grip tank protector pad. when i bought the bike it was blue and white, got the fairings painted black with silver and orange flakes just because i wanted a black bike, not because there was damage or dropped. when the light hits you can notice the sparkles or looking at it close. fork seals just replaced by Reactive suspensions. i think around 22,500 miles have to check. may seem like alot of miles but it is just like a car engine and when mainted properly will go over 200,000. everything works perfectly on it. alot of money and time into the bike. over 1000$ paintjob. garage kept on battery tender. selling because not alot of time to ride and i need money to pay off my new car. asking 4500$ very negotiable on price. fun bike to ride, handles corners amazing, super fast. must have cash in hand for test ride.

txt or call (i prefer txts cuz usually at work) for more details or pictures. have MANY more pictures so i can txt them to u

610 247 5553 anytime. thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts