ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Getting married and decided we needed a little extra cash to pay for all the expenses, so the Subaru has to go. It's been a great car and still runs very well. I bought it from a seller in Chicago when it had 60,000mi on it. It's is a great running car and the interior is fine. The exterior has had a few small bang-ups though. Asking $7,000 and located in Milwaukee, WI. Here's a list of the good stuff:

• New disk brakes front & rear, and new parking drum brakes
  • Changed the front and rear suspension to King Springs (Primitive: Wheels, Brakes, Suspension) w/ 1.5" lift for more snow clearance ( handles better than stock and takes out the saggy butt problem as well), KYB GR2 struts, and changed tophats/bearings at all four corners
  • Just re-charged AC so it's ice-cold now
  • All 60k and 100k maintenance performed including timing belt at
  • Nokian WRG2 tires (Nokian WRG2)
And for the bad stuff:

• Surface rust on driver-side A-pillar. Attempted to fix myself but ran out of nice weather last year, now it's back to looking rough
  • Small low-speed impact damage on passenger-side rear quarter-panel
  • Neighbor opened their door into front passenger-side door - little scraped up there
  • Tires have 5/16" left on the tread. If I was keeping the car I'd get new snow-tires and just keep these for the next few summers. If only having one set of tires in a climate with deep snow, I'd say they should be replaced before winter
Here's a link to all the photos I have of the car: https://picasaweb.google.com/kremer.andrew/SellingTheSubaru?authuser=0&feat=directlink
For some reason it won't let me upload any of them, or insert them with the link. Please let me know if the above link to my picasaweb pictures doesn't work for you.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Æternum
20,599 Posts
Another Bugeye in the classifieds :(

GLWS!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't have the original anymore. The springs where shot, and the struts were on their way to being shot because of the bad springs. The new suspension is great though - rides smoother, takes potholes better, and handles way better too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts