Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In case there is any interest here.... (I have this on Craigslist also.)

For sale ($3500) is my 2003 Regal GS. It is a great car, is reliable, and has no known issues except typical wear from being 15 years old. I really love the car but just have too many vehicles and need to sell one. It has the factory floor mats included also (just not in the pics.) Also, I have another set of all-season tires that can go with the car if the buyer wants (the tires on the car now are in good shape; just have an extra set.)

The car has been well taken care of with maintenance records available. It should provide many trouble-free driving miles. (I had another Regal that had 251,000 miles on it when I sold it and it was still running fine.) The following is a list of points about the car:
- new right rear shock strut
- new downpipe, catalytic converter, and resonator (performance versions)
- 3.5" supercharger pulley (1 size down from factory)
- Monsoon factory stereo system (most awesome factory sound there is)
- Heated leather front seats (REALLY nice in the winter!)
- 25 to 28 mpg on the highway

$3500.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan Vehicle Car Engine Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Mid-size car Car Gauge Vehicle Speedometer Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Sedan

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts