ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2003 Subaru WRX impreza 2.0L turbo for sale, there is so much to say about this car but i will let the pictures do the talking and i invite you to come down and check it out for yourself.
A few key points:

-the interior is immaculate

-has a k&n short ram intake ( you can hear the turbo spool through it )

-full turbo back exauhst and will pass smog

-i had the car straight piped but i took it off but i will include the axle back -
pipe i had welded on it

-pulls hard i was running it on 14psi boost but i brought it back down to stock 7psi.

-always changed the oil at 3k miles 5w-30 mobil 1

-always used 91octane
- all dealer manuals included (1st owner had the car garage kept so the paint is smooth no fading or cancer spots)

-always waxed,clay bar'd and washed in the shade so no water marks will stick.
-
NEVER raced.

these cars are hard to find in this condition and color and the wingless model seems to sell more. the price that its selling for is not firm but i believe i deserve that ammount for taking care of this car like its a child.

<br>$13000.00 obo !! serious buyers only and if you plan on financing with a credit union or bank please let me know before hand

so much more to say about this car, and it is really fun to drive but if you are interested or have any questions please give me a call (562) 441-0551 if i dont answer leave a voicemail.

NO EMAILS !! CALLS ONLY

1 - 1 of 1 Posts