ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the 2003 Nissan Maxima SE match up with the WRX. I know it has a slower zero to sixty. Are these SE's nothing to worry about in any situation or does it have an advantage in some situations?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dont worry about them. Very nice car(friend of mine has one). It cant keep up with my eclipse to it really wouldnt be able to handle the wrx. I'm running a 14.8. Her Maxima is a auto wich obviosly makes it slower. The new altima is actually faster then the Maxima. Stock Altima 3.5 stick runs 14.7! Not bad for a 240hp beast. We'll have to wait and see what the changes to the maxima are gonna be in the next few years. They cant co-exist. They are too similiar.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Pishaw!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
icemann922 said:
How does the 2003 Nissan Maxima SE match up with the WRX. I know it has a slower zero to sixty. Are these SE's nothing to worry about in any situation or does it have an advantage in some situations?
Maximas are nice cars, but they are clearly family cars. Take a turn in one and you'll see. They are GG with some balls. The WRX, on the other hand, is a Rally bred car that happens to have 4 doors.

I'd definately have a maxima as a DD. Pimp ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts