ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Subaru WRX (located near Allentown PA)

looking to get $11,000

its a sad day for me but im selling my baby, its a tight time for money on my side and i need a new camera for school and such so in turn looking for a cheaper car and i found a forester xt for under 7k so id like to get this sold asap. this car runs perfectly no check engine or any of that the block is brand new and build by Ryan an area1320 and was installed by weddes auto (both VERY reliable places) also the turbo only has about 30k on it. i have all the paperwork from the rebuild as well as from the previous owner.

if you have any questions just let me know, PM me with offers i have a set price in mind. im really open about this car and i just want someone to purchase it who will take as good as care of it as i did.

Engine - 1500 miles (its my dd)
Transmission / body - about 150k

2.1L Stroker
Custom Manley stroker pistons
Acl main bearings
Oem rod bearings
2.5L crank (reconditioned)
brand new STi rods
JSC Speed silicone inlet
Greddy oil catch can
AEM short ram intake
Mitsomoto intercooler hosing
Rokkor coilovers
17x9.75 XXR 527's
235/40/17 Nexen n7000
Full turboback 3" DP to 4.5" tip (sounds amazing!)
Slotted front rotors
Tinted tails
Black interior headlights
Prosport halo series boost gauge
Fully redone headliner & door cards
Rolled front fenders, rolled and pulled in the back.(back left could use a little re rolling)
10% tint - 5% rear window

ATTN: the scrape on the back right fender as well as a small one on the back right bumper(previous owner) also the rear fenders when they were rolled got a tad wavy but its nothing too bad.

itll come with stock suspension as well.

Im sure there's more i have in this car, but as i now i cant remember.

--- HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE CAR ---
i figure it sure as hell beats photos and it really lets you see the car!

A Work in Progress on Vimeo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts