Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

When the key is turned there is a relay ticking, only the fan turns on, lights flash when I open and close the door windows go up slowly, whole car is lacking power what can I check? I just got a new battery but ever since I did it’s been giving these problems,it stalled out while I was driving and now it will not start
Throwing codes p0118 p0183 p0113 p0108 p0244

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
647 Posts
What about the tuning? Did you get that sorted out?

As far as I know you’ve got aftemarket; fuel injectors, turbo, and probably more. Other members will want/need your full mods list in order to maybe help you out.

P0118 SUBARU - Engine Coolant Temperature Circuit High Input

P0183 SUBARU - Fuel Temperature Sensor 'A' Circuit High Input

P0113 SUBARU Code - Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input

P0108 SUBARU Code - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit High Input

P0244 SUBARU - Turbo/Super Charger Wastegate Solenoid 'A'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, I got the accessport already but now I’m waiting to save up a couple more checks in the meantime before I take it to a shop because I want to take care of everything that needs attention. Just hoping there was some things I could check myself to maybe get it to start while it’s still sitting out..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.