Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is an odd issue. I bought a car last night, and apparently the prior owner was a larger gentleman. The left edge of the driver's seat where it raises up has been somewhat squashed from a leg going over, rather than inside it. So, there is a crease that you can feel, where the foam on seems to have buckled. Is this something that can be fixed rather easily, if I can get the seat cover off?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
When my car was in the shop getting fixed I think someone was sitting on my seat when working on the driver side door, now the left bolster is kind of squised down and to the left some. I have no idea how to fix it, it feels like their is a metal piece in there that was bent, but I can't push it back. On a side note I make sure I tell everyone how to get in and out of my car so they don't do the same to the passenger side.

·
Registered
308 Posts
There is a metal piece in there. A few of the more portly wrx drivers mentioned bending it down a bit to make the seat more comfortable. Might want to take a look at it with the seat off. Might be able to bend it back and restore the factory grip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts