Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup ClubWRX!!!

I have 3 things to say here:

1. Hey it's Great to be part of the Club!!! New guy here.

2. I'm buying my boss' 2002 Subaru WRX Automatic as my first car. I would've loved it as a 5 speed but as a first car I'm not complaining AT ALL! My boss kept it ALL STOCK so it's squeaky clean with NO MODS. Once I get it I want to add mods.

Here's where all of your great minds come in. What should be my first mods to increase HP??? BTW, keep in mind it's an AUTOMATIC.

3. So since I'm buying my boss' 2002 WRX, my boss wants to buy a 2008 WRX HATCHBACK w/ Automatic transmission. She doesn't know how to drive stick and doesn't want to learn. :shakehead: LOL!

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO IS SALING A 2008 AUTOMATIC WRX HATCHBACK LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!! I LIVE IN QUEENS, NY

·
Registered
53 Posts
torque converter, valve body, up pipe, down pipe, custom pro tune..

welcome
THIS ^

Welcome! Regarding your boss' desire for an 08 automatic WRX, I think her best bet is to look for an Impreza 2.5GT, as the 08+ WRX's were not available in the U.S. with an automatic transmission. (I'm not sure if the 2.5GT's came in a hatchback, though)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THIS ^

Welcome! Regarding your boss' desire for an 08 automatic WRX, I think her best bet is to look for an Impreza 2.5GT, as the 08+ WRX's were not available in the U.S. with an automatic transmission. (I'm not sure if the 2.5GT's came in a hatchback, though)
The 2008 WRX were the last ones to come in Automatic and I emailed Subaru and they said they're not bringing the automatic back here in the US for the WRX.

Btw, I'm going to be doing gradual upgrades so which is the best to start with?

·
Registered
266 Posts
torque converter, valve body, up pipe, down pipe, custom pro tune..

welcome
Please don't over look the little things like I did. Transmission Cooler, Rallitek 4eat transmission mount insert, synthetic ATF, transmission temp gauge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.