·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good guess. I have two "reservations" in for Model 3s. However, before I drop significant change on an electric car I wanted to make sure the lifestyle works. I picked up a used Nissan Leaf last December for super cheap. I'm loving it so I'm going to roll with it until the Model 3 comes out.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,611 Posts
Cool. Sorry I do not need another WRX but good luck on a sale. I have set myself an investment goal and if the stock market goes up another 1000 points (DOW) I should reach my goal and then I will buy a model S. I want the P100D but we will see when the time comes. I hope your wait isn't too long for the 3s. Elon sets lofty goals and timelines then always seems to miss them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a solid goal, for your sake and mine I hope the market keeps heading North... 1000 points is a long way to go. Regarding the model 3 -- I'm somewhat hopeful that, given this is the 4th vehicle they have developed, they understand their product development capabilities and have communicated realistic dates. Regardless, I'm going to wait unless a viable alternative presents itself - the Bolt checks all the boxes except for quickness/sportiness and looks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank! Someday Subaru will make an electric STi and I'll jump back into the fold. Until then.... peace out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts