ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2002 World Rally Blue Pearl WRX. First let me start off by saying this car has been extremely meticulously maintained by a Factory trained Subaru tech. The car gets driven about 1000 miles a year, with my new job I barely have time for it anymore which is what is prompting the sale. Waxed weekly, the vehicle has seen rain twice since my ownership. The vehicle body has 85,000 miles, the Transmission has about 300 miles, and the motor has about 15,000 miles. As of right now the car makes around 600 HP at the motor at about 30 PSI with the alcohol injection, that being said I will list the extensive list of modifications....All Modifications have been professionally done...
ENGINE:
Brand New from Subaru EJ257 STI block and crankshaft
Forged Eagle H-beam cromoly ESP rods
Arias forged Pistons
ARP head studs and rod bolts
Cometic Head Gaskets
Heads have been ported and polished and have a 5 angle valve job with blended bowls.
BRAND NEW NGK 3 steps colder spark plugs
TGV deletes
Hondata Intake manifold gaskets
Walbro 255 lph Fuel pump
Custom 800cc fuel injectors
Aeromotive Red billet fuel rails
Custom fuel system with marshall fuel PSI gauge
Custom welded oil catch can ( recirculates back into the motor )
AR Fabrication custom radiator cooling plate
Front mount oil cooler
TURBOCHARGER/INTERCOOLER/EXHAUST/ ALCOHOL INJECTION:
Garrett Precision GT32S Turbocharger
Precison AS1025 Front Mount Intercooler
Custom 2.5 in. hot side intercooler piping
Custom 3.0 in. cold side intercooler piping
Vibrant performance intercooler couplers with T-Bolt clamps
Custom 3.0 in. cold air intake with BRAND NEW cone filter
Tial 46mm wastegate ( vented to the atmosphere )
Tial 50mm Blow off Valve
Grainger Manual boost controller
IR boost control solenoid
AEM alcohol Injection installed with large nozzle for over 600 HP
AEM alcohol controller
Custom rotated up pipe
3.0 in. downpipe ( v-banded at the turbo )
3.0 in. QTP electric cutout
3.0 in midpipe to a magnaflow muffler
stainless steel turbo oil feed line
TRANSMISSION/ CLUTCH:
BRAND NEW ACT 6 puck sprung race clutch
BRAND NEW ACT race pressure plate
FULLY BUILT PPG GROUP N 5 GEAR STi CLOSE RATIO STRAIGHT CUT GEARBOX ( DOGBOX ) BUILT IN 6 SPEED CASE WITH LOCKOUT REVERSE AND ELECTRIC CENTER DIFF.
Front LSD ( Limited Slip Differential )
NEW STi shifter assembly
NEW Mobil 1 75w90 fully synthetic gear oil
INTERIOR:
Autopower 6 point welded roll cage
Push button ignition system
Factory 6 disc in dash cd changer
PDX tuning wideband Air/Fuel gauge
Prosport Coolant temperature gauge
Prosport Boost gauge
Prosport Oil pressure guage
Prosport exhaust temperature gauge
Prosport oil temperature gauge
( Gauges are housed in an ATI gauge pod on top of the dash)
Custom PDI Tuning Switch
SUBARU All-weather floor mats
AC/DC power inverter
EXTERIOR:
Entire Car is professionally debadged
BRAND NEW World Rally Blue Pearl Paint job
Custom black mesh grill
blacked out headlight housings
Bi Xenon HID kit
Black Lower front lip
STi foglight covers
Rota BOOST Rims wrapped with Fierce UHP tires 245/40ZR17.
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
painted front calipers
vehicle is lowered on tanabe DF210 springs

The rear seat has been removed for weight reduction. I will include this plus the original world rally blue pearl rear wing in case the new owner decides to install.
Front brakes have about 90% life remaining and the rear brakes also have about 90% remaining, the tires have over half there life left. This car still has the Air conditioning retained and it blows ICE COLD. This car is in phenomenal shape. Please dont hesitate to contact me with any questions. Send me a private message or please text/ call me at 484 888 0268. Thanks for your interest- A.J
FOR SALE BEST OFFER!

Attachments

·
The Default One
4,489 Posts
Hey EvoEatr,
You're going to catch some flack from calming your car can achieve 600hp with it's current turbo and 800cc fuel injectors. Even with water injection. Do you have a Dyno sheet?

Who did the tune?
What kind of ECU is it using (custom tuned stock or standalone)?
Is more than one map included (Different PSI, Race fuel, valet)?

Edit: Are any of the stock parts included (headlights/tail lights)?
Is a shift knob included?
Is the rear seat included? Seatbelts?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey EvoEatr,
You're going to catch some flack from calming your car can achieve 600hp with that small of a turbo, and only 800cc fuel injectors. Even with water injection. Do you have a Dyno sheet?

Who did the tune?
What kind of ECU is it using (custom tuned stock or standalone)?
Is more than one map included (Different PSI, Race fuel, valet)?
I did the tune, stock ECU w/Romraider, 600 at the motor is doable with that, I run 100% alcohol, the injectors are ported, I have them scaled to 800cc, they could take more, I'm sure of it, It doesnt bother me let people flack all they like, this is a for sale post on the internet, not a jury deliberation for a cereal rapist. I just find it comical about alot of people who get carried away with what they read on the internet haha..:)

·
The Default One
4,489 Posts
I did the tune, stock ECU w/Romraider, 600 at the motor is doable with that, I run 100% alcohol, the injectors are ported, I have them scaled to 800cc, they could take more, I'm sure of it, It doesnt bother me let people flack all they like, this is a for sale post on the internet, not a jury deliberation for a cereal rapist. I just find it comical about alot of people who get carried away with what they read on the internet haha..:)
Gotcha, so how much power is the car currently making?
Does it have a clean title?
Is the car currently licensed?
And how about the stock parts in my edit?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yes, all the stock parts I have will be included with the sale, I pulled the shift knob off fore I just got done the trans swap and am picking up a different knob tommorrow. rear seats, belts, all brackets and bolts, rear wing. Vehicle does have a clean title and the car is currently licensed in the state of PA, it was previously licensed to the owner before me in the state of Virginia. The car is currently making close to 600 HP at 30 PSI. ( I understand your looking out for me with the post before, thanks bud haha )

·
Geriatric Ginger Mod
8,201 Posts
WTF??

AJ, what's happening? I think I just got butterflies...

I'll PM you my number..

·
Registered
650 Posts
this is a for sale post on the internet, not a jury deliberation for a cereal rapist.
So...a dude that has sex with cheerios? Or does Capn Crunch have a dark side we didn't know about?

I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk but I found that to be too funny :rotfl:. Car looks great, GLWS :thumbup:

·
Geriatric Ginger Mod
8,201 Posts
Jeremy, it's my old car. It's legit.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So...a dude that has sex with cheerios? Or does Capn Crunch have a dark side we didn't know about?

I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk but I found that to be too funny :rotfl:. Car looks great, GLWS :thumbup:
Yeah i realized that after i posted...serial...

·
Geriatric Ginger Mod
8,201 Posts
Cool deal,AJ. Hating see it go, though. Sell through here it elsewhere? Get close to what u were wanting?

Sent from my rooted EVO's tiny keyboard with my opposable thumbs...

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did, I got very close to my asking price which was great, sold it to a guy rite over the PA/DE border down in Newark DE. Yeah, I had my fun with it, and made a profit (surprisingly ) haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts