ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forums. I am looking at trading my Durango for a swapped 2000 Subaru. I will list the description below that the seller listed.

''2000 Subaru rs with a full wrx conversion New 2.0 turbo engine with 61,000 miles and blow off valve New water pump and timing belt 3 inch uppipe 5 Speed All Wheel Drive New 3.5 inch cat less exhaust (sounds great not ricey) New stage 2 ceramic clutch and pressure plate Kenwood CD player with mp3 hookup Moon roof Tinted windows Tuned by Cobb hybrid New Spotless interior NO RUST anywhere, never seen winter Brand new tires all around $460 Brand new front brake pads and rotors over $300 ''

The car has originally 137k on it. I drove it today and it seems to ride and drive well. The car is fast and sounds great, but it will be an every day driver for me so that is most important. There is no A/C in the car. They have the car listed for $8000 in Ohio

I am planning on getting it to a mechanic Monday to look over it, but I would like some advice on what I should look for with this car. I like Subaru's, but don't know much about them. Any advice on year and engine would be appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I highly doubt it will be a reliable car. If you have another car to drive and plenty of money set back to fix it, then it might be a fun ride. Also, they're asking WAY too much for it. Kelly Blue Book has the value listed at $3,947 if it's in excellent condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts