ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2000 Impreza L coupe I need to sell ASAP. $2250 OBO
VIN# JF1GM4354YH401071
The car has an auto trans. It has 264k miles on it which were mostly highway from the previous owner. I have replaced the 2.2 with a 2.5 about a year and a half ago and it has less than 100k miles on it. When the engine was put in it got all new gaskets, including head gaskets, as well as all new seals. It also got a fresh timing belt including all new pullies and water pump. I recently serviced the transission and differentials as well so it shouldnt need anything major for awhile. It has WRX suspension with a spacer in the front to even it out. This gave about a 2 inch lift. It also has Rally Armor mudflaps, a RS front bumper with Hella 500ffs mounted to it with Kartboy brackets. It does need a little work, typical rust starting on the rear quarters and some other minor things. I need it gone as soon as possable so please feel free to shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Like I told you all ready, if I wasnt stuck with my stupid Jetta I would buy this thing! Hopefully this sells fast so I don't figure out how to get rid of the jetta and buy it haha!

Seriously though, its a good car! I've personally been taking for a ride in it! Good guy selling it too, he knows alot about Subaru's. I go to him for all my questions!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chris... arent you supposed to be working though?...lol

I think your selling the Jetta short, that cold air intake had to give it least 150hp.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am well open to any offers you may have. I just really need to sell this car as soon as possable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i told you i will trade you this AEM Six-In-One UEGO Wideband, Gimmick Motorsports V2 Turbo Inlet + Aftermaf Hose Combo 02-07 WRX/STi, Grimmspeed Ported/Coated Intake Manifold for 02-07 WRX
Ceramic Thermal Coating Blue Thermal Barrier , Forced Performance Oil Line 02-12 Subaru WRX, Grimmspeed 38mm V-Band EWG Up Pipe for 02-12 WRX/04-12 STi, Deatschwerks Top Feed 750cc Injectors w/ Walbro Pump - WRX/STi/LGT, Auto Meter Carbon Fiber 52mm Gauge Cup - Universal, Grimmspeed Intake Manifold to TGV Gasket for 02-12 Subaru's, GrimmSpeed Subaru Exhaust Manifold to Head Gasket(pair) - Dual Port, GrimmSpeed Subaru Turbo to Downpipe Gasket, GrimmSpeed Subaru Exhaust Manifold to Up Pipe Gasket, Gimmick Motorsports Front Mount Intercooler 02-07 Subaru WRX/STi
Blow Off Valve Adapter HKS BOV Adapter Core Black Pipes Blue, also a black hks BOV turbo xs downpipe with racepipe midpipe and a catchcan

·
Registered
22 Posts
and bump for a clean car i know the guy selling it and it is really clean and well taken care of....and when it come to subarus he knows what he is doing trust me on that

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Josh, sorry I cant take parts in trade or I would concider it.

I have lowered the price to hopefully stire a little more interest in it, I really need this gone but please no lowballing.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Ugh...auto. :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Chris

They arent hard to swap a 5 speed into, Ive looked into doing it myself when I was planning on keeping it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts