ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I went for a drive and snapped some shots. I finally threw on some mud flaps too. He's got the one with the Syms Replica spoiler.

·
Registered
0 Posts
looks good and like alota fun

·
Registered
4,628 Posts

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
Both look great, that road looks pretty sweet. :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. The road is definitely a lot of fun, no washboard whatsoever and there isn't much traffic on it. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
My buddy and I went for a drive and snapped some shots. I finally threw on some mud flaps too. He's got the one with the Syms Replica spoiler.

Very nice bugeyes!!!!! I love those mudflaps!! I wish i could find a road that looks like that here! :cool:

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
GOTTA LOVE THOSE BUGEYES!!! :whoa::whoa:
+1

Pics like that make me consider a front end swap, even if only for a few seconds (before I hear the echo of my fiancee's voice resonate thru the void of my empty wallet)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
107 Posts
do you guys both have stock hood scoops.... might just be me but they look different for some reason ...... ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
bugeyes

hey man great pics. im jealous of that dirt road. nice find. im curious about wat kind of running board fenders u have...im not sure wat they are called but u have them on the front and in fron and back of the rear wheels. and headlights too.???
thanks man

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I think I saw that car a few times on 120'th in Thornton.
Haha really? Small world. I didn't know you were in CO.

hey man great pics. im jealous of that dirt road. nice find. im curious about wat kind of running board fenders u have...im not sure wat they are called but u have them on the front and in fron and back of the rear wheels. and headlights too.???
thanks man
Thanks man. They're the OEM front and rear lip kit. The headlights are EDM STi headlights with 6000K HID's. They're exactly the same as JDM headlights except their beam pattern is correct for RHD cars.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts