ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im starting a new job as tech support. Alot of u that know me know that Im currenlty working at quiznos. So here is going to be my new schedule

New job:
5AM-2PM=Work training (Ill have to leave my house around 4AM :(

Current job
2:30 PM-9:30 PM. LMAO these next 2 weeks are gonna be killer but the pay will be descent

When was the last time u guys had hellish weeks like these? I dont wanna sound like im complainig but im just curious to see everyone elses schedule.
My brother always told me that working 70-80 hours a week is tough. I told him thats weak sauce. I never did make it into a reality until today when I was like OMG OHHH **** Im gonna be up everyday at 4 and wont be home to bed at 11. OH SNAP!

With this new job though my current mods are starting to look in place:

1.Eibach Lowering springs
2. Black my STI BBS RIMS
3. 20% window tint
4. Rally armor mudflaps (Utherane)
5. Carbon fiber hood/Trunk at same time

I know this is all gonna cost quite a bit but Im still living at home with the folks and almost have my debts payed off. The girlfriend told me she wants to move in together in jan but hey I cant afford my car+house payment+car mod payment. That doesent work.

Tell me what cha think of my mod list :) (My wrx is Silver)

·
Registered
284 Posts
PANSY!!

lol

i went from night shift at lowes, 9pm-6am, to working 6am-2pm. had to change my whole schedule around in just 2 days:screwy:

but i never worked both jobs at the same time:rotfl:

and that mod list doesnt look half bad:)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
one summer I worked 3am-8am at FedEx then from 9am-4pm for a landscaper

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tylenol PM FTW for short term survival!
Or speed Ftw!>!>???:rotfl: JK
Ya well my thing right now is I work from 11-9:30 then I usually go home or to my GF house and stay up until 3 or 4 Am. Then go to sleep and repeat the process. LMAO this is gonna be some trippy shiat for the next cpl weeks :whoa:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
DUDE ur a BEAST. How did u survive it big guy?
just keep your mind on the money you are making (and how you can spend it!) that helps, and several cups of coffee in the morning with a good breakfast (will really help)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been working 72 hours for the last 4 months. It's not that bad. It's just one big haze
My brother and cousin both work 75+ each week. I am amazed. With the money im gonna be making it will prob all be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
As some of you know, I work two jobs. I'm recently decided to go back to school for CP. It's alot of programming to learn in a year so i just put in my two weeks for one of my job. When I first got promoted, they give me a shieetty shift which is 28 hours on the weekend and 12 hours on the weekday. My weekend starts at 5am and ends at 9pm. It wasn't fun growing up and realize that you need money for everything. Work hard and realize that I have some money but it's never stay in my pocket. I spend money on nonsense stuff.
But anyway, if you ready to go out to the working world then you should be certain that the job you're doing is the one that you're gonna keep for awhile. If you're not sure, then you shouldn't be working too much and put sometime into school. I learn it the hard way. Now that I dont like my job anymore, I have to go back to school and do something that I like.

dang, didn't realize how long this is. GOOD LUCK DANIEL. we all should go hangout again.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As some of you know, I work two jobs. I'm recently decided to go back to school for CP. It's alot of programming to learn in a year so i just put in my two weeks for one of my job. When I first got promoted, they give me a shieetty shift which is 28 hours on the weekend and 12 hours on the weekday. My weekend starts at 5am and ends at 9pm. It wasn't fun growing up and realize that you need money for everything. Work hard and realize that I have some money but it's never stay in my pocket. I spend money on nonsense stuff.
But anyway, if you ready to go out to the working world then you should be certain that the job you're doing is the one that you're gonna keep for awhile. If you're not sure, then you shouldn't be working too much and put sometime into school. I learn it the hard way. Now that I dont like my job anymore, I have to go back to school and do something that I like.

dang, didn't realize how long this is. GOOD LUCK DANIEL. we all should go hangout again.

If you stopped spending all ur money on sleezy olympia hookers maybe u would have some money to help your good ol friend daniel out lol. Dude brock talking to u bout everythihg the other day was good. U really have great plans for the future. Way to go man :)
We def need to all hang out soon. IM thinking something along the lines of a drive, then a BBQ. Except rob u are life banned from the grill LAWLS!
Actually all that lighter fluid added a unique flavor to the steaks

·
Registered
0 Posts
you guys/gals need to stop complaining
i work from 10pm to 7 am go home take a shower get dressed then work from 8 to about 4 or 5 pm been doing it for a few years now

in the military on missions we would get 1hr of sleep per night for up to 30 days

·
Registered
663 Posts
You guys make me feel like I'm slackin'. I worked 7 days a week for a few years and now I'm over it. Life's too short, act accordingly....................

·
Registered
471 Posts
Amen, 8-5pm. My company strives for balance in their employees. Still have the occasional 15-32hr shifts to get artwork through the door. Been there done that though Daniel!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
you guys/gals need to stop complaining
i work from 10pm to 7 am go home take a shower get dressed then work from 8 to about 4 or 5 pm been doing it for a few years now

in the military on missions we would get 1hr of sleep per night for up to 30 days
Well, if you have military background then I guess it's no prob. Plus, if you like the job that you're doing then doesn't matter how long or what time of the day it is, it's still something you like to do. I'm going back to school and feels like I like to do programming now. I think programming is cool so if I have to wake up early in the morning to go to work? I'll do it no prob.:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
yep i have 2 jobs and it was hard at first but u get used to it after a while just remember how much money u will have to spend.
I work from 6am-4pm at one job then 5pm- about 9pm-11pm depending on when they let us out but yea u get used to it

·
Registered
47 Posts
i work 2 jobs 7:00 to 3:30 at one then from 5:00 to 9:30 at the other plus saturdays
its starting to get old! but thats what you do when your trying to buy a house!

·
Registered
498 Posts
2 words Afghanistan (7 months), Iraq (8 months).
Long long long tired days!!

Enjoy the new job!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts