ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking in to getting a jic catback and would like to no what downpipes will fit. and witch is better then the rest.
also the bad news i got egged last night or my car did. i when to a friends and had a beer or 2 and dint think it would be the best to drive home, so i walk home.
the next morning i get back to my car and see that some one had hit my car with a egg right in the bottom of the door, it when in side of the door and all down the side skirt. i m so mad

·
Registered
347 Posts
black said:
I'm looking in to getting a JIC catback and would like to know what downpipes will fit, and which are better than the rest.
Also, the bad news, I got egged last night, or my car did at least. I was at a friends and had a beer or 2 and didn't think it would be the best for me to drive home, so I walked. The next morning I got back to my car to see that someone had hit my car with a egg right at the bottom of the door. It went inside of the door and all down the side skirt. I'm so mad.:mad:

Wow, that took ten minutes!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
How much damage did the egg do? Probably not what you wanted to have happen after the bad luck you have been having with tuning it.:(

Its sad to see such a beautiful car get messed up like that. If that happened to my car I would be out for blood.:mad: :mad:

Good luck getting everything sorted out.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 2 things

black said:
im sorry i cant do to much about my spelling im have a luring disability and just cant do it as well as the rest of u sorry. if u fill better by making fun good for u but please don't

No, I was just kidding around. I do a lot of editing at school, so it is kind of just a habit at this point. I was going to write something else, but by the point I finished I had forgotten. Sorry:( I really didn't mean to make it sound like that.:(

Anyway, that really sucks. Last sunday night 4 a$$hole teenagers in a jeep paintballed my car, they thought it was funny, till i suddenly slowed down to 20mph from 45 in a crazy effort to get them to rear-end me. Oh well, the driver is going to get a pretty serious ticket though. I hate when people can't respect others property. I'm sorry again.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That sucks if you find out who did it, a crow bar to the knee cap should remind them for a long time what they should and should not do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts