ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so rewind a few weeks ago....

I was at a stop light behind a white Z-28, I'm pretty sure LT1. The guy has the t-tops off and the music up. For some reason I knew he was going to floor it once we got past the bumpy pavement of the cross-street. Yup he goes for it. We go probably half way through 3rd and it was pretty much dead even and actually I started creepin up on him towards the end. I was very happy considering I didn't have a chance to launch. The best part is that at the next light a homeless guy was like "whoa nice car man" to him and he just kind of glances in his rear-view and of course sees the smile on my face. :D

Ok so for the actual kill.

Last night I was on the way home followed by a late 60's A-body. I'm thinking that it was a Cutlass but not too sure because it was totally debadged. Very nice car...bright red, jacked up in the rear, huge tires. I had a feeling that he was down. Then what do you know, we're on a dead stretch of road, two lanes and we get a red light. I didn't launch because I wasn't for sure but he took off so I followed suit. I shut down around 75-80 with about 1.5 cars on him. They were very cool, thumbs up and huge smiles. I was quite shocked since it looked worked but apparently it wasn't.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sun Chemical said:
I'd assume this...

Your exactly right. Scooby snacks add 5hp.

Ok actually I have an 02 WRX, uppipe & downpipe are the only performance mods. I guess it would help if I added a sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts