ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order a Perrin STi specific rear swaybar with the STi endlinks. . .

1. Is it a good idea to order the front sway bar too? In other words, is it preferable to have a matching set or not really a big deal?

2. If I do order the front swaybar, do i need another set of endlinks for it and if so are they the regular perrin ones or the STi specific ones? (the perrin website isnt clear on this)

Thanx. Sorry if either of these are stupid questions.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Order both bars. They are a matched set and really transform the responsiveness of the car.

I just installed both bars on my car last week and took them out for the first time at a hillclimb. On full stiff, these bars cut a very noticeable amount of roll out and offer excellent balance.

I'm using the stock links and have not noticed any problems yet. So long as the bars are installed correctly, I think that it will be very unlikely that there will ever be problems with them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Snacks said:
I'm using the stock links and have not noticed any problems yet. So long as the bars are installed correctly, I think that it will be very unlikely that there will ever be problems with them.
Ummm, you might ;) All the grease on both sides of the rear end-links leaked out after about 10K mi. on our car and we had switch them out to Hotchkis ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts